December 1, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (Romans 6:6)
U.S. Constitution Article VI, Paragraph 2
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
- Please see the attached column by Brent Regan, Common Sense: Chairman Kootenai County Republican Central Committee.
- Day 6, 8 Hostages Released (One source said 16 released.)
- Rep Santos Refuses to Resign Vote to expel coming.
- Speaking of Home Depot, I found out today that the more common chain saw manufacturers are no longer making gasoline chain saws. This will be hard for those who go to the woods to cut firewood; they would need a 20-mile-long extension cord. Those chainsaws still on the market are a lot more expensive than they were last year.
- Texas Plans to bus 70,000 immigrants to Democrat run cities This is madness. They will not stay in those cities, and the opportunities are mainly in the Republican states. Abbott has the ability and he should stop them at the border.
On Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan labeled Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “the butcher of Gaza” and accused him of leveraging antisemitism to suit his gain.