December 8, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18)
U.S. Constitution Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- Please see my Christmas message, attached.
- Please see Bob Shillingstad’s column, attached.
Sending out a column to remind Americans of our Jewish heritage. Over 90% of all Jews in the world live in Israel and America – nearly 50/50 split. Their contributions to America and the world we need to be reminded of. These attacks on Jews and white people in general is frightening.
Anyway, my column.
Thanks, Bob Shillingstad
- Could Trump abandon the Constitution and serve as dictator? Not possible. This is not likely to happen with someone who has preached the importance of the Constitution. If he actually did it, I would not be surprised if one of his friends would stop him one way or another.
- Some comments on COP28 Of the 170 nations that signed agreements at COP 28, not a one of them have ever taken the time to understand greenhouse, and how carbon dioxide operates in the atmosphere. This event is not about climate, it is about control; getting money from the better off nations. Unless we can stop the green agenda we will wake up one day with no Bill of Rights. Mr Kerry has signed for the U.S., but this is a treaty and must be approved by the Senate. Will they just find a way to get around Senate approval?
- 42% of Babies Killed in Abortion are black: If black lives really mattered they would end abortion. Abortion clinics are often set up in black majority communities to make abortion easy.
- Senate Rejects aid for Ukraine, Israel: Biden says new law for border Biden only supports more laws that make it easier for immigrants to come to here. To solve the border problem just stop them and turn them back; threaten to shoot if they don’t obey. I know what Communist countries do when you violate their borders.
- Ohio GOP endorses Donald Trump DeSantis is a strong candidate, but he cannot beat Trump. He needs to withdraw from the race and endorse Trump.
- Marc Morano says COP28 is Great Reset: They have no idea what they are doing. They are talking about trying to control plastic. The fact of the matter is that if they eliminate fossil fuels there will be no more plastic as all plastic is made from oil.