September 15, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)
- Please see the attached Brent Regan Column on Fear.
- Please see the attached picture of life long ago.
- Walmart to re-open with Police Station Inside
- Trump Fights Back: No Insurrection
- Watch This Out-Of-Touch Democrat Praise New Mexico’s Unconstitutional Gun Carry Ban (townhall.com)
- Senator Tuberville Blocking Military Nominations over Pentagon Abortion Policy
- New Mexico Governor Gun Ban in Trouble
- Ramaswamy: Protect the Border
- States using Fourteenth Amendment Insurrection Clause to try and keep Trump off the Ballot. But Trump not guilty of insurrection, period.
- Fox: Judge: DACA still illegal
- Defund the Police and Pay the Consequences: Democrat attacked outside her home
- Biden Accused of Plagiarism at Harvard Law School Journal
- United Auto Workers Union Offer For many years UAW workers have been among the highest paid in the country. They know that people have to have cars, so it gives them a great bargaining lever. Just another reason forced unions are wrong.
- Texas Odessa Bans Mandates