July 31, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)
- Spy Hub Proposed for Kootenai County, Idaho.
Spy Hub Proposed
Show-up, Speak-out, Say No
August 3rd, 5:30 to 7:30
Host by Director of KMPO Glenn Miles
Black Bay Depot, 1211 E. 3rd Avenue
Hosted by Idaho Transportation Department, Damon Allen
CDA Public Library, Community Room, 702 E. Front Ave
- Fox supporting DeSantis, Now Not sure DeSantis is a great governor and would make a great president. But things are tough right now. He needs to withdraw and support Trump, then run in 2028. Florida needs him where he is.
- Biden Economic Claims are Nonsense: Even his Advisors are under his spell. The increase in inflation may be down a little because he has not recently injected a lot of paper money into the market. Most of his comments are pure fiction.
- New York: No Plastic Spoons, Knives, Forks: Great Advance: Eat Like Pigs People will soon adjust. When they go out of state they will buy many containers of plastic utensils, or they will carry their own with them, or they will just quite buying takeout food. The government seems to have all the answers. Most plastic problems are in the East. Most Americans handle their trash
- Woman Sues Doctors over Gender Mutilation Doctors who prescribe life changing drugs, and mutilating surgeries are going to have to pay the price, and find something else to do with their time. They are making a lot of money off children with serious mental health issues. States need to pass laws against doctors providing any kind of “gender care”. Some of the “medicines” cause bodily changes that can never be corrected and leave adults to lead their lives as children.
- School Board Adopts New Bathroom Policy: Use Restroom of Birth SexFrom the Report: (This is concerning: Every student needs to feel cared for, no matter their propensity. But, we do not have to accept false notions of gender any more than we have to believe that a student is Washington, just because he may claim to be. Our care of LGBTQ students ought to be a loving assistance in helping them to understand the error of their thinking. This is false teaching and children need to be guided in becoming successful adults, not disfigured non people.
“I’m concerned that the handbook combined with two other policies you are considering tonight will create a hostile environment for our LGBTQ students and will lead to an atmosphere where even well-meaning teachers and administrators are unable to support these marginalized students,” said Francis. “If you pass these measures tonight, you will be sending the message that only some students are valued.”