June 12, 2023
Here are a few messages for your consideration.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:15)
- Someone recently asked me why I am still supporting Donald J. Trump for president. For me it is fairly simple.
First off, as of today there are 15 people running for president. Outside of Governor Ron DeSantis, who is America’s governor, none of the rest are getting much traction. However, if people vote for any of them it helps to split the vote and so helps Trump.
I support Trump because he made some promises and he kept those promises. I do not think I would want him for a friend, nor would I want him for pastor of my church, but I think he is ideal for president. For one thing he has the experience; we know what he would do because we saw what he did. None of the rest really have any of that experience, except for the possibility of Mike Pence.
If you want to know what is important to Donald Trump, just follow Joe Biden, as he set out to undo every good thing that Trump did.
More than anything he set out to make America great, and he had some success.
Did he do some things with which I disagreed? You bet. For one thing he had Dr Will Happer, a great climate scientist, for about a year and gave him little support.
For another thing he should have fired Dr. Fauci, and put Dr Scott Atlas in his place. After six months Dr. Atlas just gave up trying to reach the other doctors with the truth.
Finally, he made a grave error pushing the vaccine. He should have consulted some doctors who are real professionals in their field and they would have told him that it takes ten years to prove a vaccine.
Anyway, I will continue to support Trump until someone proves to be better. There are some really good people running, but they are not getting much traction.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger may have been a California governor; he may even be a good movie star, but he knows nothing about climate science, and could lead many to their deaths
- If Even Socialist Countries can ban Transgender mutilations, what about the more conservative world?
- California Democrat Lawmakers are Insane: Proposed law would make it illegal to confront shop lifters When will the citizens of California wake up and put some real Americans in office?
- Ann Seddon talks about wind energy. Wind machines wear out but not fossil fuels
- When being examined to be a justice on the Supreme Court, one judge could not answer the question “What is a woman?” Here is a documentary with Matt Walsh. Be warned: there is some graphic medical language in the video and some graphic interviews and a lot of craziness. Video 1.5 hours
What is a woman? – Full Documentary (rumble.com) This is the full documentary with Matt Walsh
- Jordan Peterson: Matt Walsh: What is a Woman This is an interview/commentary on the film “What is a woman?” This also has some graphic medical language.