Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section 3, Paragraph 2
The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.
- November 26 | First release of American hostages arrives Sunday as Israel-Hamas cease-fire holds: Report | Live Updates from Fox News Digital
- Pete Buttigieg new salary: one dollar a year, total. Can they do that?
- I Stand with Chip Roy Roy said: “runaway spending spiked inflation”. This is what is wrong with the narrative. This is totally backwards. Runaway spending does not spike inflation; inflation spikes runaway spending. Inflation causes prices to rise. Inflation is the printing of more money and only the federal government can print money, so they are the only cause of rising prices. Congress must stop spending more than is taken in and do so now.
- Some of the 40 workers trapped in India tunnel collapse get sick as glitches delay rescue – ABC News (go.com) They have gotten food and water through a narrow opening, too small to crawl through.
41 Tunnel Construction Workers in India Trapped for 12 Days While Rescue Efforts Continue They have food and water and drilling continues to reach them.
- Ron DeSantis Not Gaining on Trump, Even in Iowa I think Ron DeSantis is a great governor. He needs to stop now, endorse Trump, and wait for his own day in the sun. He is doing a great job as governor of Florida and he needs to stay there.