September 4, 2023
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. (Hebrews 12:5-6)
“I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers to be feared. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt… I am for a government rigorously frugal and simple.” (Thomas Jefferson, National Center For Constitutional Studies.)
- What is Free Speech?
- Trangenders get special privileges in military
- Teen Fell Overboard From Large Cruise Ship
- Utah Child: Held, runs for safety
- Officer Saves Baby in Routine Traffic Stop
- Migrants Housed in Police Stations in Chicago
- Actor Warns of Insidious Loss of Freedom
- Trump May Reverse Course, Join Next Debate
- Future of controversial West Bonner superintendent uncertain after recall of two far-right trustees | The Spokesman-Review
- North Idaho voters oust West Bonner school leaders by a convincing margin in recall (yahoo.com) Although it is not clear from the articles, but it appears that there were some problems in the school district and the citizens elected two trustees who were really concerned about the condition of the kids and the district. They in turn hired Brandon Durst, dedicated to solving the problem. A left-wing program worked to recall the two. Now they can run again and we will see what the voters in that district really want. Unions and left-wing admin do not want accountability. Anyone who knows more is welcome to share.
- I just viewed and listened to Brian Hyde (24:17 minutes) dissect the bitter fight going on at West Bonner School District and more broadly the fierce struggle by parents against those progressive administrators/trustees/teachers who desperately want to indoctrinate our children, groom them actually, into neo-Marxist ideology knowing it’s the best way to continue the destruction of our constitutional republic.
This was very instructive. It also piggybacks on news I’ve recently heard that one of Elon Musk’s boys has been turned to neo-Marxist thinking including transophil considerations. If Musk can’t protect his own children, what about those without such means.
- 5,400 emails could get Biden impeached
- 1,600 and second Nobel Prize Winner declares Climate Emergency a Myth
- Impeachment of Texas AG Ken Paxton
- CPAC Supports Trump
- Charges Against Trump are Very Weak
- Unborn Baby Saves Life of Mother With Cancer
- Biden May Institute New Mask, Vaccine Mandates Several have already said they will not comply.
- What is the Point of Impeachment: Cannot Suceed
- Jen Psaki’s False Claim about Democrat Position on Abortion
- Justice Thomas Flies By Private Jet For Security Concerns
- Biden Tired Early in Day: Cannot Complete Presidential Duties
- Vivek Ramaswamy for VP?
- Fani Willis Knows She is Wrong to indict certain Trump Associates
- Certain Emails Destroy Joe Biden Narrative
- A Nearly Senile Person Shouldn’t Try to Tell Jokes
- Fellow American,
I’ve never seen anything like this.
Fulton County, Georgia’s District Attorney isn’t just going after President Trump – she’s going after his lawyers too.
And I don’t believe for a second that they’ve committed any crimes.
They did their job as attorneys—provided legal advice based on constitutional interpretation—and now they could go to prison.
Make no mistake – this is bigger than President Trump and it’s bigger than Georgia. (Not sure who wrote this JH.)
God is real.
There are two genders.
Human flourishing requires fossil fuels.
Reverse racism is racism.
An open border is no bord er.
Parents determine the education of their children.
The nuclear family is the greatest form of governance known to mankind.
Capitalism lifts people up from poverty.
There are three branches of the U.S. government, not four.
The U.S. Constitution is the strongest guarantor of freedoms in history.