December 9, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)
U.S. Constitution Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
- Please see the attachment “common sense” by Brent Regan, on voting and democracy.
- So who are we to believe about climate change? Few of their predictions have ever come to pass, so why should we believe them now?
- Judge orders stop separating children from parents at border I am not sure what this represents. Ordinarily you do not separate children from parents unless the parent commits a crime and goes to jail. Children are not permitted in jail with their parents. This could be something different.
- Bank Records show that Joe Biden received money from a foreign power. Does this mean impeachment? Don’t hold your breath. Impeachment is not likely.
- 100 Million donation withdrawn from U of Penn because of antisemitic comments: Other comments 7 minutes
- Sales of Electric Vehicles has dropped You will never convince the average person to own an electric car. Many would walk before making the expense.