July 15, 2023
Here are a few messages for your consideration.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony: and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11)
- Tucker Carlson: Ukraine Not a Democracy No elections until after they win the war with Russia.
- Dime Sized Bag of Cocaine All Week I have pictured a larger bag of cocaine. A bag that small could have been in anyone’s pocket and just dropped, and someone picked it up and put it on the shelf. Or was it in a locker?
- Gal Luft Charges Administration With Fraud They have ordered his arrest. House wants him to testify.
- Biden Would Block Out the Sun to fight Climate Change God created the Earth with a very complex climate system. After years of study there is still a lot we do not understand about our earth and climate. One thing is clear: God made the earth this way for very good reasons and any plan to change it would be a serious disaster. What other hair-brained ideas does this administration have? They fail because they really know very little about the God who created everything.
- Some comments from my climate friends.
Climate change has made a handful of individuals, such as Al Gore, a lot richer, all right — but made millions more a lot poorer through more expensive light bulbs, fuels, automobiles, and building codes. This is a central government scam, just as the Endangered Species Act has turned into, in which elites gain greater control over the masses through costly regulations and distributing the wealth in small increments to select politicians, academics, and media.
At least that’s the way it looks to me. Other thoughts?
On Jul 13, 2023, at 5:55 PM, Paul DeWitt wrote:
A quick Google search reveals a number of heat waves over the last three centuries that resulted in numerous fatalities, including one in China in 1743 (long before the Industrial Revolution) with temps reaching 112 degrees. I seem to remember one that killed thousands of elderly in France about 30 years ago during their vacation season (August), when many of the French took off for the beaches, leaving their aging parents at home to succumb to the heat.
I think some of the Canadian fires were human caused, as is true in this country, e.g., homeless encampments.
Throwing trillions at climate change won’t change the climate, but it will make people like Al Gore a lot richer.