July 8, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. (John 1:11)
- Eastern Washington a New State? Since this has to be approved by the state legislature and Congress, it does not seem likely with the Left in control, but anything is possible.
- Vivek Ramaswamy rising in polls Ramaswamy has no history, but he sounds good. He is another that might be a good choice for Vice President. Note the rest of the candidates in these polls.
- A Trump-Appointed Judge Just Handed Right-Wingers a Huge Victory in Their Fight Against Purported Social Media Bias | Vanity Fair
The injunction, which will limit the administration from communicating with social media companies about their content, was the result of a lawsuit launched by the Republican attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana, who accused the administration of waging a “federal censorship enterprise.” The sweeping preliminary injunction—effective immediately—specifically named Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, and the FBI and Justice Department, with the ruling saying they cannot contact social media companies with “the purpose of urging, encouraging, pressuring, or inducing in any manner the removal, deletion, suppression, or reduction of content containing protected free speech.”
- OPINION: Republican summer meeting | Coeur d’Alene Press (cdapress.com) Brent Regan June 30, 2023
- OPINION: Power vs. Base | Coeur d’Alene Press (cdapress.com) Brent Regan July 7, 2023