November 11, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. (Act 17:11)
U.S. Constitution; Article II, Section 2, Paragraph 1
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
Looks like the Commission has authority over judges, so we will see if anything comes of this.
- Bing Videos John Huddy on the ground in Gaza 6 minutes
- Journalists in Gaza Wrestle with Issues of Survival in Addition to Getting Stories out | Newsmax.com
- Democrats Waking up to Trump Agenda There are a number of conservative organizations that are working to recruit men and women who support an America First policy. In the first Trump administration men like Dr. Scott Atlas were not successful with medical advice, and men like Dr. Will Happer was not permitted to implement science programs. Dr. Happer says he is too old for the job now, but there are literally a hundred men and women who truly know the score and would be glad to help. Pray for the agenda as this could be the end of the Republic if Biden wins another term.
You need to look at the Trump Agenda. Most of it looks really good. How can we stop this witch hunt?
- Loudoun County Georgia Prosecutor possibly voted out of office She is the one who jailed the dad who complained about his daughter being raped in school by transgender.
- Liz Chaney Calls Mike Johnson “dangerous”. If you want to destroy the Republic and turn us into a democracy then maybe Mike Johnson, who supports the Republic, could be dangerous. It is really surprising that Liz Chaney is still getting press and even thinking of running for president. Wow!
- Group of 7,000 headed to U.S. Border This is a great tragedy. The border needs to be closed with no immigration, and begin to send them back who came her earlier. To allow laws to be broken only encourages breaking more laws. This will destroy us as a Republican Nation.
- Gaza: 4 Hour Pause in Fighting: Not True, though Israel will pause from time to time to allow civilians to leave
- Ranked Choice Voting is Bad for America: Closed Primary Initiative: Not what it seems.
November 10, 2023
Reclaim Idaho, funded by a lot of out of state money, got an initiative passed that expanded Medicaid to a point it almost breaks the Idaho budget. Now they are trying to change our political system to make it easier for Democrats to be elected. Please do not sign any petition without first reading it. Do share this information with your friends. Ask Sarah Palin, former governor of Alaska, why ranked choice voting is not what it appears.
Please see the very important message by Brent Regan, chairman of the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee. (Attached) Please share this information broadly as it is very important.