December 3, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
U.S. Constitution Article VII, Paragraph 1
The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same.
- One Man’s Opinion: What is the Truth? I watched several hundred hours of testimony after the 2020 election. It is very hard for me to believe that all those who made sworn statements were lying. There were problems with the election, and none of that was ever evaluated. Also, now that we can see some of the tapes from January 6, we get the feeling that for the most part it was peaceful. None of the visitors were armed, and the only person killed, was killed by a policeman. One other person died because she did not get any police help.
- Trump Court Case Headed to Supreme Court What in the Constitution makes the Supreme Court the arbiter of every dispute? I thought all three branches of government were equal.
- Pope supports radical climate policies: Eat Bugs What if bugs, pound for pound, produce more carbon dioxide than cattle?
- Birthright Citizenship: Some exceptions On the basis of this, those who are born to illegal aliens would not be considered citizens. This needs to be clarified and rectified.
27. Speaker Mike Johnson is with COS & could try to aggregate all issues for Art. V Convention NOW! Please read both of these articles and especially study the first one to educate others and move them to action, reaching out to all elected representatives with pressure to influence votes on this.
The 2nd article explains how Johnson aggressively promoted COS in Louisiana in 2016 as a State Representative.
Why James Madison trembled at the prospect of an Article V Convention & Points and Authorities Against One
Inside Mike Johnson’s Ties to a Far-Right Movement to Gut the Constitution – The new House speaker has longstanding ties to the evangelical inspired Convention of States cause.
The new speaker appears to be a very fair-minded person, yet he has made some sort-sighted decisions. We can afford to give him the benefit of the doubt, and a little more time to prove the value of what he is trying to do. If he is, in fact, supporting a constitutional convention, that would work against him. Under the present leadership of the various states a constitutional convention could signal the end of our republic and all the personal protections in the Constitution.