October 22, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13)
U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 8, Paragraphs 6-10
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting, the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
To promote the Progress of science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and discoveries;
To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme court.
- Ilan Omar could get expelled from Congress for defending Hamas (Don’t hold your breath.)
- Top Pediatrician Organization Takes a Stand against Transgender Activists This is a serious mater. Some children have been harmed for life. Left to themselves most children outgrow trans concerns by the time they become a teen.
- LED Bulbs not the answer I never liked LED bulbs on trucks because with these bulbs they are full bright immediately, where the incandescent bulb takes a little time. The eye cannot adjust that fast, so the lighting is painful.
- Judge stays Trump Gag Order (Puts gag order on hold.)
- Border Wall Construction: Are they Dragging their Feet? The wall was planned under the Trump administration. Contracts had been let and materials bought. Biden chose to stop the wall, and later sold off much material at ten cents on the dollar. Once Trump is back in office new material will have to be ordered. Selling wall materials does not make any sense.
- Electrical Grid Cannot Handle more wind and solar Even a Third-Grade math student ought to have been able to calculate that the grid could not handle the electricity necessary to replace gas, gasoline etc.
- Biden Asks for 106 Billion for wars efforts: Will Congress Give it to him? We have complained about Congress being shut down for two weeks, but think about it: In any given day has Congress helped us or hurt us? So, the longer they are shut down the better, it seems.
- Evidently Jim Jordan Still in Race For Speaker Votes went to a number of good men beside Jordan. Why would not those men ask their supporters to support Jordan, for the good of the House?
- Pressure For House to change one-vote rule to vacate Chair