September 17, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is. When the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (John 5:25)
“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labour to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them… Let it simply be asked, where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of moral and religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice3?” (George Washinton, Farewell Address: National Center for Constitutional Studies)
- Trump: Biden Not Too Old: Just Incompetent
- Governor DeSantis: Use the Power of the Purse to Discipline Federal Agencies
- Biden Caused Ukraine Prosecutor to be Fired
- Many Republicans Think McConnell should step down
- Pelosi: Is VP Harris Qualified?
- Court and Free Speech
- Trump on Abortion
- Rep Mat Gaetz Suggests speaker changes or vacate the chair
- Hundreds Baptized at Auburn Campus
- She is suing the doctor over trans treatments
- Trump Supports Impeaching Biden
- Mitt Romney plans to retire in 2025
- Poverty Rate increasing under Biden Economic Policies
- Will Hunter Biden Ever Be Brought to Trial?
- Pope Francis supports Left-wing causes
- NM Governor Subject to Impeachment because of Second Amendment Violation