December 28, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
- Please see the attachment Uniform Fairness by: Brent Regan, Chairman Kootenai County Republican Central Committee.
On foot or riding donkey carts loaded with belongings, a stream of people flowed into Deir al-Balah — a town that normally has a population of around 75,000. It has been overwhelmed by several hundred thousand people driven from northern Gaza as the region was pounded to rubble.
- With Record number of illegal immigrants crossing the border, House Speaker asks Biden to stop the flow Biden sends men to Mexico: This will look good, but accomplish nothing.
- Biden Officials Headed to Mexico: Large, 6,000, caravan headed to border The solution to the border is simple: let the border patrol do their job and close the border. This requires no new money or laws passed. They are all breaking the law.
- Climate Scientist: Our Days are Numbered These people are not concerned about the climate; they are concerned with building fear, any way they can.
- Al Gore: one Billion Refugees will descend on the West unless we adopt his climate policies He has been using the same story for 30 years, but nothing has changed.
- Biden Concerned about the border problem He is concerned enough to send someone to look at it, but not concerned enough to ask the border patrol to enforce the law. How much longer can we go on like this?
- Polish Born Matthew Wielicki refuses to stay silent about climate change Climate Change science does not support fear. We are not facing a crisis. Universities no longer expect free discussions.
- Biden Administration faces challenges on new natural gas rules Why can’t the government just stay out of business. The market can well decide what is best.
- Senator Graham: Colorado ballot case will be overturned and Trump will also win Colorado Colorado used to be very conservative. It could be again.