February 1, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. (1 Corinthians 14:22)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XXI, Section 2
The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited. (Compared to Section 1, this article has never made any sense to me. Ed)
- Please see the attached by Brent Regan: Caucus of Primary: Rules for the conduct of the Caucus.
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr for Vice President under Trump: Not Likely This idea was not put forth by Trump or his campaign. Kennedy, a Democrat, is like a breath of fresh air concerning some of his stands, but he still has two things working against him: 1) Kennedy is a Kennedy and always will be with all that comes with the name, and 2) Kennedy is, at heart, a Democrat, with their support for many Marxist ideas.
- North Korea Preparing for War? This would seem really foolish.
- New Drive Slower in California Bill A friend pointed out that if this bill passes there will be many head-collisions if speed is controlled when passing another vehicle.
- Texas Defies Fed at Border What will the fed do? Good question.