Thursday November 23, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Romans 4:4-5)
U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section 2, Paragraph 1
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
- Thanksgiving is probably one of the most popular holidays in America. We look forward to time with family and friends, and then eating until we can’t walk.
But, do we thank the Lord for all this? Are we truly thankful. One of the characteristics of the present age is a lack of thankfulness. (See Romans 1:21)
People risk their lives to get here, then as soon as they get here, they start complaining. They are not thankful. They do not really want to be Americans; they want it to be like where they left, so why did they leave?
May we be truly thankful for what God has given us and done for us. We are still the freest nation on the Earth, though that freedom is presentlyin grave danger.
Jesus has said: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32) Unfortunately we give up our freedom for a little security. Paul said:STAND fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1) We are rapidly giving away our heritage because we don’t identify with those who sacrificed to found this great nation.
Enjoy the day, but take a moment to thank God you are an American.
- Proud Boys Robert Garcia facing 25 years for Jan 6 “riot”.\ I guess I have a little different picture of a riot than what happened on Jan 6. Now that the tapes are evident, they paint a different kind of picture.
- Dozens from same family killed in Gaza as Israel continues bombardment | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera
- current situation in Gaza – Search Images (bing.com) Many Pictures.
- What a beautiful world, and all from carbon dioxide The left would have you believe that carbon dioxide is evil. But it is actually the source of all life on Earth. Without it we would all be dead.
- China Agreed to cut coal, but is that realistic? China can make promises, but they do not have to keep them. They get us to make changes. It seems to work in their favor.
- Richard Lindzen on Epoch Times: Climate 1:07 Hours
- It is hardly a surprise that Wyoming Governor Gordon backed down on debating his Carbon Sequestration plans. He would surely have lost the argument, not because we are superior debaters, but because all the facts are on our side.
I hope that Wyoming legislators take his abrupt withdrawal as an admission that the Governor cannot defend his ideas in front of experts from the scientific community.
We have already spent trillions of dollars on various climate schemes and seen no improvement in our weather. Perhaps we need to discuss this issue before wasting still more money? That is what rational people would do.
Thanks for your efforts to organize the debate.
Gordon J. Fulks, PhD (Physics)
Corbett, Oregon USA
P.S. Perhaps those Wyoming legislators who want this issue discussed will set up a meeting without the Governor in attendance? I will be happy to come and explain why Governor Gordon is completely wrong about carbon dioxide.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING