October 26, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 8, Paragraph 18
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
- Rep. Mike Johnson, a staunch conservative from Louisiana, elected House speaker (usatoday.com) Johnson, 220, Jeffries 209
- Rep. Mike Johnson, a staunch conservative from Louisiana, elected House speaker (usatoday.com) CBS News 24 Minutes
- Speaker Mike Johnson projects unity, expects ‘aggressive’ House schedule – ABC News (go.com) ABC News Comments on Mike Johnson for Speaker 2:33 Minutes
- Bad News for Jack Smith (Attorney Against Trump)
- One Lone Holocaust Survivor: Tell everyone 8:14 Minutes
- Most People in Gaza Support Hamas Some have said that the vast majority in Gaza are against their leadership. This simply is not so. Hamas has great support at home.
- A Lesson from Lysenko Lysenko caused may Russians to starve. Are we in danger of following the same path?
- No Outrage about Public School Disaster I know there are many fine public-school teachers. However, the system is basically Marxist. The teacher colleges, the textbook publishers and the National Education Association are all Marxist. The emphasis is on other things than learning the basics. Plus, most students will graduate with the view that the government is the answer to every problem. Not only that, this article documents that test scores of graduates have continually dropped. Instead of teaching what they will need to know to get a good job they are being conditioned in other areas. Home schooling is the only answer right now. If your kids are more important to you than a fancy lifestyle, then someone in the family needs to teach them. You will find it very rewarding. Start with a good phonics program. Here is one I like: www.starfall.com It is built like a game and while the child plays the game he learns to read. If a child enters school already reading, he is way ahead of others. Need additional help? Drop me a note; there are many who are anxious to help.