July 12, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
- Jordan Peterson, Tim Ballard and Jim Caviezel Talk “Sound of Freedom” and Expose the Child sex trade – Bing video 26 Minutes
- Sound of Freedom: Jordan Peterson With Tim Ballard and Jim Caviezel, of Count of Monte Cristo fame 1:36 Hrs
- Biden Whistleblower in hiding This man has been in hiding for several years. What he says may be true; watch the video. One has to wonder how he is surviving.
- UFO Discussion I admit that UFOs are possible, but in all these years and so many sightings it seems strange that we have no pictures, or even one that has been shot down. I will believe it when I can “see” it.
- Stop Smart Cities Now
Welcome to all those new to Stop Smart Cities Idaho (SSCI)! Lots to cover since the last Kootenai Metropolitan & Planning Organization (KMPO) meeting on June 8th.
SUMMARY OF PAST EVENTS
On June 28th SSCI had a great turnout for a Town Hall presentation on the Traffic Management Center (TMC) proposed for North Idaho. Over 300 residents attended, 11 elected city and state representatives as well as the Chair of the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee (KCRCC). Four of 11 KMPO commissioners participated in the Town Hall to include Jeff Tyler, Sandy White, Dan Gookin and Bruce Mattare. In addition, we had over 600 viewers watching on Erin Barnard’s Facebook live-stream, Kootenai County Spectator.
Many of our elected officials spoke in opposition to the proposed TMC and Brent Regan, the Chair of KCRCC, publicly stated that the KCRCC had unanimously voted in opposition of the TMC. A video of the Town Hall is attached below.
1. On July 13th SSCI will be hosting a presentation on the TMC at LYFE Coffee and Public House, 116 E. Lakeside Ave., CdA at 6:30 pm. Come with your questions and get ready to learn a little more about the bigger picture. For those unable to attend Erin Barnard will be live-streaming from her Kootenai County Spectator Facebook account. See flyer below and please share!
NOTE: The KMPO monthly meeting scheduled for July 13, 2023, at the Post Falls City Hall Chambers at 1:30 pm has been CANCELLED because according to KMPO Chair, Vice Chair and the Director there was no business to conduct.
2. KMPO announced that they will be hosting two outreach sessions at the CdA Library and an undetermined location in Post Falls on August 3rd. No further information at this time.
3. SAVE THE DATE! KMPO will be voting on cancelling the proposed TMC on AUGUST 10th at 1:30 pm at the Post Falls City Hall Chambers, Post Falls. We need a huge turnout to let the 11 commissioners know that North Idaho is opposed to this smart city infrastructure. A flyer for this event will be coming shortly.
SSCI is a grassroots organization that depends on donations from the community. The donations are used to pay for our billboard on Seltice and Heater, banners, signage, flyers and more with the purpose of educating the residents of North Idaho on smart cities/15 minute cities. Please go to our website at http://www.stopsmartcities.org to make a donation so we can spread the word and grow this movement.
Thanks to all who have come together to Unite! Stand Up! Speak Out! Visit our website at www.stopsmartcities.org to learn more and keep up with our events and calls to action.