October 18, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. (John 15:10)
U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 7, Paragraph2B (second half) But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.
2. Momentum Swings in Jordan’s Favor as Holdouts Flip Ahead of Speaker Vote | NTD By the time you read this it may just be history as they are to meet noon on Tuesday.
6. Live updates | Jordan loses 20 Republicans in speaker’s vote, creating uphill climb to win gavel – The Washington Post Next vote Wednesday 11:00 am.
7. Woman From Kfar Aza Shares Accounts of Hamas Attack | NTD Their focus? Kill Jews.
8. Kash Patel Weighs in on What the Gag Order Means for Trump | NTD Also war in Gaza.
10. AP Ad against Jim Jordan, using Liz Chaney, was a huge mistake They talk about issues that are important to conservatives, and run them down, which is a loser.
11. Democrats seek to silence political opponents Trump gag order a violation of First Amendment: Will be appealed.
18. Biden Border Policy: Send them back? While they argue about the number sent back across the border, I continue to ask the question of why let them into the country in the first place. Keep them out. Close the border.