February 9, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XXIV, Section 2
The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
- Supreme Court to consider Trump Ballot Case Remember that both Colorado and Maine have kicked Trump off the ballot, so this is an important case.
- Michael Mann sues over climate statements Mann drove Tim Ball broke before he died. Mann and the hocky stick. He never gives up, though very wrong. Climate is just long-term weather.
- After going to Russia Carlson may not be very popular with Europe Carlson is rocking the boat, and that is always dangerous.
- A Second MAGA administration will be much wiser For one thing, Trump did have a few qualified people on staff, but they were not permitted to accomplish anything. Will Trump listen to the truly scientific conservatives and dive deeper into the deep state for changes?
- Helicopter found; marines missing The press on this is pretty scanty. Was the found helicopter all in one piece, and if so were the men inside? Or was it blown to pieces and the men with it? Has anyone actually reached the aircraft?