February 8, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. (1 Corinthians 16:9)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XXIV, Section 1
The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.
- Speaker Johnson: Senate border bill dead on arrival How could any sane Republican have voted for this bill? It only makes it easier to cross the border, and does not stop illegal immigration.
- Fireworks in Senate over latest border Bill We do not need more laws; we just need to enforce existing law, and close the border.
- Trump mentions two possible VP Choices Personally I do not think America is ready for a woman president. We have had a few great women in politics, but are we ready for a woman for president? How about JD Vance? There are many MAGA who would make great presidents.
- Trump challenges Biden to a debate: No Answer (He said “no”.)
- Haley loses to “none of these candidates” in Nevada Trump was not on the ballot. Caucus coming.
- America First – Sebastian Gorka Hour 3: February 05, 2024 (salemnewschannel.com) Victor Davis Hanson: The Case for Trump 47 min
- Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Putin 4:28 Minutes