January 5, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:6)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XX Section 1.
The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified, and the terms of their successors shall then begin.
- Tucker Carlson: Nikki Haley More like a Democrat
- Melania Trump may take a larger role in her husband’s campaign
- Open Border Policy big problem for some Democrats
- State Senator Josh Kimbrell supports DeSantis; says Haley not conservative
- Republicans: Close the border, or shut down government
- Maine Democrat Objects to Ballot Decision
- U.S. Navy Sinks four pirate Houthi ships in Red Sea
- Is Jack Smith’s Appointment Constitutional?
- Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert switches districts
- Are We Becoming a Banana Republic?
- 2015: Nikki Haley: Illegal Aliens are not criminals
- Can Secretary Mayorkas be Impeached?
- Swat Events can turn Deadly
- 60 Arrested for Capitol Protest
- Abortion Person of the Year, a grandmother arrested for peacefully praying at abortion clinic
- Texas Trying to protect the border: 7 minutes
- Court: California Cannot Stop Natural Gas