January 6, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XX, Section 2
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.
- After 9 months in the hospital 14 Oz baby finally gets to go home. That is less than a pound and is a miracle at 23 weeks gestation.
- Some polls put Haley in second place, not DeSantis I hope not. I doubt many would vote for her if they really understood where she stood on some important issues.
- Tulsi Gabbard for Vice President? Personally I don’t think we are ready for a woman president, and that is what you would have if anything happened to Trump. Tulsi has come a long way, but may be still a socialist at heart; we would just have to see.
- Climate: A Make-Believe Crisis This program has very little to do with climate. We keep checking data to use against them, and we note the history, but the program is designed to give government more power and expose the public to general tyranny.
- Fed sues Texas over Border Policies Why arrest them and have to feed and care for them. Just stop them at the border.