January 7, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. (1 Corinthians 11:14-15)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XX, Section 3
If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified, and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.
- Please see the attached article on terrorism by Paul Driessen.
- Oregon Mother told she cannot adopt unless she accepts gender affirming care, which is contrary to nature.
- Here is a letter I sent to a few congressmen yesterday.
You must take action now to stop this invasion at the border; not arrest them and put them in jail, but keep them out of the country, even if you have to call out the army. And it must be done now, not six months from now. Several thousand are coming every day and it is going to be very hard to find them later and evict them.
We do not need more laws on the border, nor do we need more money. We just need to enforce the present laws concerning immigration. Don’t approve any Biden legislation until he closes the border. He invited them to come, and they have come, by the thousands. Since most are of military age this has to be considered an invasion.
- Do we really need more funding for the border? Just enforce the laws, bring in the army if necessary.
- Biden ad sees Maga Republicans as threat to democracy That could very well be, since we are a republic, and not a democracy.
- Supreme Court to consider Jan 6 case that could affect Trump and many others already convicted or charged.
- Gay removal not a race thing: She should have been fired, not a professor at $900,000 a year salary That just rewards evil.
- Recycling Wind and Solar Very Little can be Recycled, has to be buried.