June 16, 2023
Here are a few messages for your consideration.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- The Whitehouse had a pride celebration, but was embarrassed by the topless attendees. The pictures were too graphic to show you. You can look them up.
- Here are qualifications for president.
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
I wonder if elected if a secret service officer or cabinet member would have to be there with him. None of what he is charged with would disqualify him from being elected.
- Children Were Behind then the pandemic put them really behind This is so senseless. Many books have been written that demonstrate that learning to read must be taught with phonics. An excellent program that will self-teach children is www.starfall.com It teaches reading like a game and children beg to play it. Public schools could learn much from private schools, but they refuse. This is just plain stupid.
- Even though a 2 year old knows what is a Biological Woman, using the term in a class paper gets you a failing grade.
- Inflation Easing (meaning prices dropped) just in time for new influx of money (inflation) which will cause a rise in prices.
We must prioritize fairness and due process, especially in matters as significant as an impeachment trial. Granting the House and Paxton an opportunity to provide input on proposed rules is a crucial step to a fair and impartial trial. By embracing transparent and comprehensive guidelines, Texas can ensure constitutional rights are upheld and unnecessary political acrimony is avoided. Let us stand united in our commitment to justice and to a trial that follows and improves on historical precedent for equitable proceedings in our great state.
Parents aren’t making a mountain out of a molehill over these issues. At heart, this is an existentialist argument between leftists with a collectivist view that they absolutely know what’s best for kids and have a right to impose their “best” upon them. On the other side are parents who recoil at this very notion and refuse to surrender their parental authority and responsibility to the collectivist state.
- Large Fishing Boat Sinks Near Greece: Some rescued, 79 found dead These were migrants.