November 10, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paulo,
Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 15:25-26)
U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 9
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:–“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United State.”
- Please see the attached article: Common Sense by: Brent Regan.
- Manchin Says he Will Not Seek Re-election | Newsmax.com 4 minutes: Debate about Biden
- Newsmax Journalists in Gaza Video: 9 Minutes
- Should Ronna McDaniel Resign over Recent Election? Let’s face it. There is plenty of blame to go around; plenty for everyone. But we need to look a little deeper. Why do people vote the way they do? The answer is fairly complex, but a key component is the fact that our K-12 Public schools have been basically Marxist for a generation. You cannot tell kids for 13 years that the government is the answer to every problem, and expect they will support freedom when they graduate. Until we take control of our public education system, reform teacher colleges, and kick out the NEA, and do something about textbook companies this problem will only get worse. It is time to give local school boards more authority to fire teachers who do not support freedom.
- EVs for Africa Much of dark Africa lives in literal poverty. If you gave them an electric vehicle, they would have no place to plug it in. Or the power they do have is not very reliable. Then, where would they go if they had the vehicle? It reminds me of the program several years ago to send tractors to Mexico, when what they really needed was a few quality shovels.
If someone really wanted to help Africa they could take a well drilling rig and hire a couple of helpers and go from place to place and drill wells. Many are sick in Africa because they do not have good water.
- Single Shot with an AR 15 would destroy a deer carcass? These rifles are little different than any other hunting rifle, maybe even smaller. They could not blow up a deer.
- Here is a letter I sent for publication yesterday.
The election on November 7 of this year left conservatives in the dark. There were very few success stories. Many blame the chairwoman of the Republican party, who is related to Mitt Romney. I am sure there is plenty of blame to spread around. But in some cases, it was difficult to work hard to win, and still lose. That was hard to take.
I believe the primary reason conservatives lost the last election had little to do with strategy. It had a lot more to do with the attitude of those who voted.
Many young people voted for the first time. Others voted who had been out of school for a few years. A very large percentage of these voters supported liberal candidates.
Children who attended K-12 school for 13 years naturally graduated with a Marxist, the government has all the answers, philosophy. Teachers who are part of the problem do not even recognize that their philosophy of teaching is mainly Marxist. Is it any wonder that our children grow up believing that government is the answer for every problem? As a result, they tend to vote for the candidate who will give them the larger, more intrusive government
Until we take control of our K-12 education this problem will only get worse. It is the Teacher colleges, the National Education Association and the textbook publishers, along with the liberal teachers, who are indoctrinating our young people. It is past time for us to elect conservative, pro-America people to our school boards, and give those same boards power to fire teachers who do not reflect traditional American values.
Unless we take action, the problem will only get worse.
- A Wealth of Information Here is a wealth of current information for anyone who wants to dig deeper.