November 9, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: (Acts 9:15)
U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 7 (See the Twenty-Fifth Amendment)
U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 8
The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.
- Adam Kinzinger, “Republican” on Jan 6 Committee, now a Democrat Along with Liz Chaney Kinzinger supported Democrat programs. Now he wants to run against Senator Ted Cruz.
- Ben Shapiro Attacked over gun rights Shapiro said he would never give up his AR-15.
- Hunter Biden Tells Truth: Implicates Joe Biden We have been hearing these kinds of stories for months, yet nothing is done about it, and the Democrats are really not worried as they know they control the courts. They also control the schools, and have done so for a generation. Thus, we have many young voters who are Marxists and do not vote for Pro-America candidates, who will stop illegal immigration, and balance the budget and end inflation. These are serious times and we need to be sure our own families at least know the truth.
- Republican Say, No Ukraine Money without border security Do you trust the Democrats to keep their word? What happened to the small piece of border wall they were going to build? Looks like the money they want for border security would only help illegal aliens once they are here. The only reasonable border policy would cost nothing: Just stop them all at the border; use the army if necessary.
- Speaker Johnson lists no bank accounts, no checking, no savings Johnson seems like a very organized man. No savings for family emergencies? Maybe he buys gold and silver for his security. Or maybe he follows the Biblical admonition and gives it all away. So far no one in Congress has told me what his plan is. But it is certainly no sin not to have a bank account.
- Democrats Win some Key Races Republicans need to wake up and recognize that Marxism will overtake the country unless we take drastic action, and work hard for good, solid, American supporting candidates. It all starts with taking control of our education institutions which have seen Marxist graduates for a generation who think government is the answer to every problem.
- Supreme Court to Consider Transgender Issues Several states have passed laws against puberty blockers and physical mutilations. Pray the Court will uphold these common-sense laws. 16t.
- I, Pencil by Leonard E. Read – Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org) Leonard Reed takes a simple pencil to show how the things we take for granted are very complex, meaning capitalism is far better than any other economic or social system.