November 8, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word. (Acts 8:4)
U.S. Constitution: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 6
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Please see the attached video: Dennis Plager on the Middle East.
Election Results Kootenai County: Some wins, some losses. Larger cities carried more liberal candidates.
- Germany: Anne Frank Day Care Center changes name to satisfy Muslim Parents: This is a Terrible Tragedy
- DeSantis: Working Hard to be Nominated, but if Trump, he would support him DeSantis said he gave his word and he would have no choice. This is just further evidence that DeSantis would be a great Vice President, though neither he nor Trump would agree at this point.
- This Woman says she will be Trump’s Pick for VP: Nonsense Although there have been some great women in politics in history I do not think America is ready for a woman president, and that is what you would have if anything happened to Trump. Plus, there are other women more qualified to be the VP.
- California: Surgeries for Transgender Prisoners: Pathetic Any farm boy can tell you there are only two sexes. God created us man and woman. There are no other options. Do all the surgeries you want and the person is still a man or a woman, though badly mutilated. States need to take a stand against this madness.
- Here is a letter I recently sent to Congress.
You tell me there is no truth to the conversion to digital money, yet I continue to get these emails. You must take action to insure this does not happen, as some people do not have bank accounts and only pay cash.
- Does Trump Testimony help or hurt him? 8 Minutes Video
- Some Governor Races: How will they end? 2:31 Minutes We should know the result in a couple of days.
- Does the New Speaker Have No Assets? Maybe he gave it all away. This story has some interesting possibilities and we will have to wait until a close friend can tell us the truth. But judging by his background it is possible that our Speaker gave away any money on which he didn’t need to live. I don’t have enough faith to live that way, but I know it can happen, and there is a strong Biblical admonition to do so.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger choose life, not hate. 12:08 Minutes “You have the power to change your own life.” Odd message from such a speaker, but he makes a lot of sense.
- Sebastian Gorka: Xi Van Fleet: Mao’s China 37:22 Minutes – Her book Mao’s America. Where are we headed?
- Here is a letter I wrote to a “friend” who said he did not like Trump and would be voting for Biden.
I was thinking about something you said earlier. I know you mentioned that Trump lied 20,000 times (or was it 30,000 times?). I think that takes a lot of time and energy to document that many lies. I have not taken the time to look them all up; so far I have not found a web site that listed all of them. But so far many things that were called lies were just a matter of personal opinion. One is his belief that the 2020 election was stolen. Well, I listened to hundreds of hours of sworn testimony, and then none of the courts would take the cases, so I concluded that he might be right.
But I do not see how anyone can vote for Biden. He is in declining health, but no one wants to admit it as Harris would be even worse. Still look at the things that Trump did that he has worked hard to reverse.
- Build the wall. Biden not only stopped building the wall, but began to sell off the materials on 10 cents on the dollar, so Trump will have to start all over if he wants to finish the wall. He stopped the work, even though there were existing contracts to finish it. Then he said they would build a few miles of wall, but so far I have seen no evidence that they had started the work. Would a wall stop all illegal migration? No, as I have seen pictures of men sitting on top of the wall. But it would be a start. Now we see them coming here in groups of thousands. Trump had a Remain in Mexico policy, which Biden reversed.
- Withdraw from Paris Climate Accord. This would cost us a lot of money, with little benefit. Biden has signed up again.
- Stop the Keystone XL Pipeline. Trump had given them the go ahead. This was a great project, but now thousands put out of work, and many towns affected. The company withdrew, but maybe they could be persuaded to go ahead if Trump were in office again.
- Support wind and Solar. I am not sure what position Trump took on wind and solar, but Biden has really pushed it. In California every new home must have roof-top solar. This is madness, but it has been a strong thing in California as I remember the last time I flew into Oakland, many years ago.
- Stop all oil pipelines. These were approved under Trump. One was recently approved, but not all of them.
- Stop the use of all fossil fuels, coal, oil, natural gas. Trump pushed these things, and the Biden Administration has no idea what this would do. They seem totally unaware of the at least 6,000 things made from fossil fuel, things we use daily.
- No war. There were no new wars under Trump. Now we have a war in Ukraine, and Israel-Gaza.
- Electric Vehicles. Trump was not against electric vehicles, but he would not force anyone to buy them. Biden is making it harder and harder to purchase a gasoline vehicle.
- Covid shots. Trump worked to see a vaccine developed. He had no understanding of the science involved. He did not realize that it takes years to prove any vaccine. He did indicate that taking the shots should be voluntary. Biden has worked hard to insure everyone has been vaccinated, even after clear evidence that some have died from complications of taking them.
I am not sure about Trump’s personal life. It is not important to me. The important thing to me and thousands of others is that he has at least tried to keep his promises. He did not keep all of them, and some were pretty unrealistic. But at least he tried. It appears to me that Biden has looked at the things Trump did and has tried to reverse all of them. Some of those things are going to have devastating consequences, but Biden does not seem to care.
Some have said that Trump did not believe in the Constitution and was ignoring it. I have not tracked that one down, but I tend to doubt it. If true he needs to rethink what he is doing.
There have been many lawsuits against Trump. Was he guilty of anything? An unbiased court would have to determine. It has to be obvious he would never get a fair trial in DC since it is at least 70 percent Democrat; some have said 95%. If you think that by voting for Biden you are making a statement against anything Trump may be doing, has done, or is thinking, then you might want to think about where we are heading. Another four years of Biden would end the Republic.
Thanks so much for your comments.