November 17, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
U.S. Constitution Article III, Section 2, Paragraph 1
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority,–to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;–to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;–to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;–to Controversies between two or more States;–[between a State and Citizens of another State;–] [Changed by the Eleventh Amendment.] Between Citizens of different States,–between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, [and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.] [Changed by the Eleventh Amendment.]
- See Attached: Common Sense Editorial by Brent Regan, Chairman of Kootenai County Republican Central Committee and Idaho Freedom Foundation.
- Biden will not be charged for Document Breach
- Appeals Court Removes Trump Gag Order What about the $15,000.00 fine?
“By brazenly targeting the highly effective dissident organization, the operatives hoped to leave US officials with the false impression that there is no viable alternative to the ayatollahs — and certainly not one with a pro-democracy record that remains committed to toppling clerical rule,” the report added.
- Trump would take strong action against illegal immigration Nothing is said about the group of 7,000 plus headed now to the border. Texas has a plan, but will it work?
- Biden Plan for All Electric Vehicles not gaining success Even if everyone were to drive an electric vehicle the grid could not handle the load. Then you have no vehicle when the disaster comes and there is no electricity. And, when you really have to go somewhere a gasoline powered vehicle is best. The average person knows the truth; why cannot the Biden Administration understand that. Electric Vehicles will never be a long-term solution.
- Jan 6 Imbedded FBI: Jacob Chansley For Congress 14 Minutes He entered the capitol on January 6. He was dressed as a shaman. His picture much in the press. He did not steal anything or damage anything. He was arrested and served 27 months in prison, 10 months in solitary confinement. He is now running for Congress on the Libertarian Party Ticket. Arizona District 4. He sounds good because he is not a politician.
- Understanding protests in Iran | Stanford News Freedom Movement in Iran.
We tend to write off Iran as just another terrorist country. However, I have been told that many in Iran envy Americans and want to be like us. We should not forget to pray for the people of Iran. Remember at one time Iran was a friend to the United States, and could be again.
Shah flees Iran (history.com) Some history of Iran. What happened to the Shah?
- How the Iran Hostage Crisis Became a 14-Month Nightmare for President Carter and the Nation | HISTORY Iran released the hostages, moments after Reagan was sworn into office. They were held for 444 days.