November 3, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard. (Acts 4:19-20)
U.S. Constitution: Article I, Section 10, Paragraph 2
No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.
- Here is a letter I sent to a few Congressmen yesterday.
The Federal program to close off parts of the West must be stopped Now.
- Conservative School Boards Under a Lot of Pressure We have seen it here in Kootenai County, Idaho. The left does not give up easily, especially as involves children. If they can condition them to be socialists, by the time they graduate our country will be lost. School board elections are among the most important in the nation. The National Education Association is anti-education and must be stopped.
- Trial To Remove Trump from Ballot in Colorado This is most interesting. Did they confiscate guns from the Jan 6 demonstrators? Did a policeman lie under oath about his injuries? This trial is on pretty shaky grounds as Trump was never convicted, or even charged with “insurrection”.
- Alabama Withdraws from Marxist American Library Association Some have insisted that these books should not be in the children’s section of a library. I happen to disagree. I believe there is no redeeming quality to the books in question and there can be no justification for having them in the library: period. There are literally millions of good books in print; why should we spend money on junk and make it available? Many of these books if they were on your computer could get you arrested for having pornography. It makes perfectly good sense therefore to just not carry these books. Libraries make choices and there is no reason they should not make great choices.
- NASA Scientist Issues Grim Warning Dr Hansen made a “grim warning” in 1988. He was wrong. In 2009 he published a most interesting book: Storms of my Grandchildren: The Truth About The Coming Climate Catastrophe And Our Last Chance to Save Humanity. He was wrong then, and he is still wrong.
Here is what I wrote about Dr. Hansen and his book in 2010. What Dr Hansen predicted with some urgency did not happen. He still believes it will happen. But he is dead wrong. We need to share this information broadly.
21.Here is some information about elections in Kootenai County, Idaho November 7, 2023
Kootenai County Republican Voter Guide: Print this out and share with your friends.
Alan Davis is running for Mayor of Hayden, Idaho. He lists the following groups who support him.
Luke Sommers is running against Davis. I have known Luke for many years and believe he is the best candidate. Do we always agree? Probably not, but looking at the alternative he is obviously the better choice.
Here are some of the people who have endorsed Alan Davis for Hayden Mayor.
Note where these people stand who have endorsed Alan Davis.
(You might want to save this information just in case anyone asks you about any of these groups.)
North Idaho Republicans would have you believe they are the true Republicans in our county. However, they were not elected like the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee, and have no official status. There are a few good people in the group, but most are just weak Republicans.
Citizens to Elect Qualified Experienced Candidates (CEQEC)
2021 Ballot — CEQEC (electqualifiedcandidates.com) You will notice that not one of those supported by the official Kootenai County Republicans is supported by this group. Seems fairly liberal.
Save North Idaho College, Save NIC
SaveNIC.org This group is against the present leaders who are attempting to bring the college to be more in line with the citizens of Kootenai County.
Nonpartisan Doctors of Coeur d’Alene (NDOC)
NDOC announces candidate endorsements | Coeur d’Alene Press (cdapress.com) These candidates are among the more liberal.
Here is a little history so you can who they supported in the past.
Democrats and Republicans Together
According to the Tribune the Democrats and Republicans Together is a far left, Democrat Group. Not really non-partisan.
In Idaho, Non-partisan means Left Wing Democrats. Tribune.
More information about DART.