November 2, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 3:19)
U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 10, Paragraph 1
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
- 82,000 emails uncovered where Biden used false names That seems like a lot of emails. Could Biden have actually done that?
- Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) / X (twitter.com) Check it out: Lots of Carlson posts.
- Whistleblowers Back “Police State” D’Souza Film From the maker of 2,000 Mules, the Election Fraud Movie
- Wind and Solar are Not Sustainable Nearly everyone knows this, but that does not stop the government from moving ahead with this insanity.
- Tucker Carlson: Autopsy Report Indicates George Floyd was not Murdered Will the police officers ever be freed, and find justice? A new trial is needed.
- Coal to Liquid Hydrocarbons First kerosene was made from coal, so it was called “coal oil”
- Liberals Hate the Truth: Speaker Johnson Says Bible is his platform: Pray it will Last Johnson may not do any better than others, except at least he is saying the right things.
“The Biden team appears to be betting that the new war between Israelis and Palestinians could be a kind of tipping point — the president prefers the term “inflection point” — that changes the political calculus at home. The new Middle East crisis comes amid the ongoing Ukraine war and rising Sino-U.S. tensions over Taiwan, along with a growing sense that Beijing, Moscow and Tehran are increasingly aligned against Washington and gloating over Biden’s problems at home and abroad,” POLITICO reports.
- Even with carbon emissions cuts, a key part of Antarctica is doomed to slow collapse, study says | Hosted Associated Press: 10-23-23
“Though the full melt will take hundreds of years, slowly adding nearly 6 feet (1.8 meters) to sea levels, it will be enough to reshape where and how people live in the future, the study’s lead author said.}”
“Researchers used computer simulations to calculate future melting of protective ice shelves jutting over Antarctica’s Amundsen Sea in western Antarctica. The study in Monday’s journal Nature Climate Change found even if future warming was limited to just a few tenths of a degree more – an international goal that many scientists say is unlikely to be met – it would have “limited power to prevent ocean warming that could lead to the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet.”
The people who make these pronouncements appear to be scientists, yet if this is true, they lack any understanding of basic science. Even a Third-grade science student knows that ice floats on water because it is less dense, and that when it melts it does not raise the water level. You can see this for yourself: fill a glass with water and then put an ice cube on top. Then fill it the rest of the way until it is totally full. Now let the ice melt and see what happens. The glass does not overflow. That is just basic science.