October 11, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (John 15:5)
U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 5, Paragraph 4 Neither House, during the Session of Congress, shall, without the Consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any other Place than that in which the two Houses shall be sitting.
Broken Windows is a theory/policy that says if you fix the small violations then you have less trouble with the bigger one. California has gone the other way and says they will not enforce any crime less than $950.00. Thus we are seeing cases where stores are being robbed blind with impunity.
7. Biden Administration leaves border wide open, but deports Christian Family A home-school family came here in 2008 because in Germany it is illegal to home-school. Now they are ordered to return to Germany, even though they have two children who are born here, and two more who are married to Americans. This makes no sense to anyone.
10. What’s Next for House Speaker? A number have said they cannot vote for Scalise, so what would happen if he should endorse Jim Jordan for speaker? Remember that Jordan said he would support Scalise and asked his supporters to also support him, but this does not seem to be working as 11 say they will not vote for him.
16. Sole Gaza Power Plant Runs out of fuel: shuts down Israel cut off electricity to Gaza and with this power plant down they have very little electricity. How will they survive?
19. Bing Videos The Rubin Report: California Freest state in union?
20. We now have a new web site. If you missed a daily issue, you can look back for it. Thanks to those who made this possible.