October 12, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)
U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 5, Paragraph 3 Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.
- Appeals Court Protects Trump Properties I am not a lawyer, but logic should indicate that no one would lose their property over such minor charges.
- What is the truth about building the wall? This is really confusing. Will we ever know the truth. If walls don’t work, as they say, then what do they believe does work?
- Biden Administration Authorizes Construction of 20 Miles of Border Wall . One message says they are building 20 miles of border wall, another says they are not. Which is correct? Are you a little confused?
- Biden Administration Not building any more border wall The press that they were to build 20 miles of border wall is evidently not correct.
- John Stossel and Climatologist Judith Curry 43:12 Minutes
- Kootenai County November Election (Save this information to vote.)
There is also a vote for $50,000,000 bonds to purchase “recreational Lands”. This is a very bad idea. The citizens will vote for this, so there is a cost. Then these lands will be taken off the tax rolls, so more cost for the citizens of our county. There is no reason for the County to own any of this land.
- We now have a new web site. If you missed a daily issue, you can look back for it. Thanks to those who made this possible.