September 1, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3)
“It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions… There are men, in all ages…who mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters… They think there need be but little restraint upon themselves… The love of power may sink too deep in their own hearts…” (Daniel Webster; National Center for Constitutional Studies)
- Proud Boys Leader Sentenced to 17 years for Jan 6 “riot” The press is calling Jan 6 a riot, but it doesn’t look like one from the pictures. I trust Trump to pardon them all after he is elected.
- Biden Selling Border Wall Material Before Congress Can Move to Finish the Wall Are they buying this material to sell for scrap, or do they hope to sell it back to Trump when he continues the wall? Maybe at half the original cost. Or maybe some of the border states can buy it and defy the Fed to stop them from building the wall.
- Popular Political Musician Oliver Anthony shares truth with Joe Rogan Pray for Joe Rogan. He generally has his head on straight, he just needs to come to Christ for salvation.
- Wamaswamy for VP? The best thing going for Ramaswamy is that the Press doesn’t like him His position on Climate seems close. I wonder if he is a Christian. Maybe in time he will understand why Israel is so important to the United States.
- Hayden Doctor Arlie Esau: Value of Masks and Lockdowns Since the President is talking about masks again, and some universities are already requiring masks, I thought it was a good time to review this article by our friend Dr. Esau. We have made the decision that we will never wear a mask again, or lock down unless forced to do so. The Marxists who push these foolish programs know that you will just do as you are told. Maybe we cannot stop them, but neither should we make it easy for them.
- The “first do no harm” that is “quoted” from the Hippocratic Oath, is actually not part of the oath, but a conclusion from several of its provisions.
The Hippocratic Oath is a pledge taken by all physicians. The “Do No Harm” clause of the Hippocratic Oath states that physicians should use their power to help the sick to the best of their ability and judgment, and abstain from harming or wrongdoing any man by it1. However, the expression “first do no harm” is not part of the original or modern versions of the Hippocratic oath, which was originally written in Greek2. Rather, classical doctors reciting the pledge promised to “abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous,” to “give no deadly medicine to any one if asked,” and to “abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption”3.
- Gold Star families who lost sons and daughters in the horrific bombing at the Kabul airport during Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan were in Washington this week.
They came to meet with lawmakers and to once again demand answers and transparency. They have not minced words about how poorly they have been treated by the Biden White House and Pentagon.
President Joe Biden refused to meet with them this week. But last night, former President Donald Trump spent four hours with them! According to Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL), Trump listened to their stories, heard their frustration, and vowed to release everything he could about the Abbey Gate bombing in his second term.
For years, the media were all in when it came to one Gold Star family that didn’t like Trump. But they continue to ignore these Gold Star families. The double standard is disgusting.