December 25, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:8-10)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XIV, Section 5
The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
- Please see the attached on energy facts.
- Please see the attached on climate by: Paul Driessen
- January 6 Events Shown Unfortunately some vital information was cut out of the tapes. The statement of Trump to go “peacefully” to the Capitol, was cut out.
- Lessons From the Great Covid Cover-Up – Imprimis (hillsdale.edu) Rand Paul December 2023; Fauci and the virus coverup.
- NY Remington Plant to close: Village devastated New York has become very anti-gun, making it hard to do business there.
- Biden Sending Delegation to Mexico to talk about immigration Talk is nice, but the solution is simple: Re-institute Remain in Mexico policy, and stop them all at the border.
- AmericaFest 2023 Live Turing Point USA
- Breaching Snake River Dams The Biden Administration and Congressman Mike Simpson want to breach the Snake River dams to restore the salmon. What if it does not work? We spent millions to build these dams and we ought not give them up without a battle. You will notice that Idaho was not part of these discussions.
These dams are very important.
- They produce electricity and no carbon dioxide, as if that should matter
- They are important for flood control
- They provide opportunities for recreation
- The provide irrigation for valuable farm land
Green energy will never take the place of these dams. They produce no electricity at night and have a very short life.
I believe we can find other ways to save the salmon. Indian tribes should have no more to say than any other American.
Please do what you can to stop this terrible crime.
Thanks. (Sent to Congress and Idaho Legislature.)
- These Are the People Who Died in Connection With the Capitol Riot – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
No policemen died at the capitol on January 6. Two women died, one shot, another of the trauma; others died of natural causes; stroke, heart attacks.
The above press report was very biased, and recent release of video reveals a far different story. Those convicted need to be released.