Here are a few articles for your consideration.
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof. (Romans 13:14)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XIV, Section 4
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
- Speaker Johnson Asks Biden to Stop Border Crisis through Executive Order Remain in Mexico; finish the wall.
- British Pilot: Chem Trails Plot against humanity That is all well and good, but the only problem I have always had with this theory is that the people doing this must also live under the same conditions, which make no sense. A lot has been written on the subject, however.
- Colorado: No Trump on Ballot, then no Ramaswamy either Until Colorado gets right Ramaswamy does not want to be on the ballot.
- Appeals Court Strikes Down Oregon Climate Rules This case was decided on a technicality, however, no discussion about the value of carbon dioxide. Even the energy companies appear to have bought into the green energy policies, though a different time line.
- Will eminent Domain be used to force acceptance of green programs? Wind and solar projects, carbon Dioxide pipelines: The people don’t want them on their land. Will they be forced to accept them? Solar makes no sense. Here in Idaho, it has been cloudy for a month with not more than 10 days sunshine. The green industry must wake up to the realities of nature. Use of fossil fuels has made this nation great.
- Democrat Blames Republicans for Border Crisis: A group of over 7,000 Migrants somewhere in Mexico, headed to U.S. Why can’t we stop them?
- Puerto Rico a state? DeSantis says “No”. Two More Democrats In the past the people of Puerto Rico felt they got more government money as they are and would get far less as a state. Puerto Rico is not American culture.
- Carlson Endorsed Trump, but would oppose him if he picked Haley for VP Although neither Trump nor DeSantis say they are interested, the most qualified person for VP is Ron DeSantis.