November 6, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. (Acts 6:3)
U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 2
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
Tomorrow is election Day in most states. If you live in Kootenai County, Idaho, here are some suggestions for voting. Print this out and have it available when you vote tomorrow.
In North Idaho, most offices are held by Republicans. The only Democrats that have been elected have run for non-partisan offices, like school boards, and libraries. Take time to find out where they stand.
One suggestion is to ask them where they stand on the issues detailed in the Idaho Republican Party Platform.
No matter, be sure to vote.
- Inside the Transgender Empire – Imprimis (hillsdale.edu) The transgender movement is contrary to nature and is mutilating many children for life. It is billed as letting the inner self come out, but it is a medical experiment similar to Frankenstein, and needs to be stopped at all levels. Our children are too precious to let this go on. Every state needs to pass laws against puberty blockers, and trans surgeries, and put some of these so-called doctors in jail. Some of the things they claim they can do to change a person’s sex are simply baffling. God created perfectly good bodies; bodies male and female. No Christian in their right mind could ever participate in transgender therapy. Most kids who somehow feel they were born in the wrong body grow out of it if left alone.
“In conclusion, while James continues to face legal challenges, he remains a part of the Johnson family. His story is a testament to the transformative power of love, support, and second chances.”
We need to pray for James to get his life in order once again. I know God can do it, and his relationship with Mike Johnson and his wife will certainly help. Unless you have had a close friend or son turn from the Lord you cannot imagine how this feels.
- Dr. James Hansen Hansen has been making dramatic end of the world statements since about 1988. None of his predictions have come true. But he is still spouting these things because he is a NASA scientist.
Here is what I wrote about Hansen in 2010.
The elimination of fossil fuels would be the end of civilization as we know it. One has to wonder what Hansen hopes to gain. You almost get the feeling that he actually believes what he says. Ed.
- 400 Americans Leave Gaza More yesterday, also.
- ‘Abrupt Change Is Coming’: Tucker Carlson Warns America Is On The ‘Brink Of Collapse’ | The Daily Caller Video 13:39 Minutes
- This is what Senator Marsha Blackburn has to say about Trump. With so much negative news about Trump it is good to hear something positive.
“President Trump is the right man for the job. Here’s why – he’ll:
– Finish the Wall
– Drain the Swamp
– Stand up for what we believe in
– Be the voice for folks like us
– Bring forth a GOP landslide in 2024
– Reverse Biden’s radical agenda
– Stand up to China
– Take on the Deep State
That says it all, doesn’t it? The future of our country is in question, and I look forward to working alongside him to save America.”
Please pray that Trump can somehow stop this witch hunt nonsense. This is a great distraction, and very expensive. Ed.