November 5, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)
U.S. Constitution Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 1
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected as follows
- As you make plans to vote on Tuesday, ask yourself if the candidate appears to support the party platform. This is the platform for Idaho Republicans, but other states are no doubt similar.
- Most states are holding off-year elections next Tuesday, November 7. Be sure to vote. If you do not vote you have no complaints. You are usually safest when you vote for those who support the Republican Platform. I have said it before, but it bears repeating: I do not think anyone can be a Democrat and a Christian at the same time. Unfortunately, at this point the Democrats are supporting many programs that are destined to destroy us as a nation. This could be our last opportunity, especially on the local level. Many Democrats run for local office because the state may be mainly republican and they can run in local elections which are non-partisan. Take time to know the candidates. If you do not know them, ask someone in whom you have confidence. But don’t vote for a Democrat, if you can help it.
- inlandNWreport.com November 4, 2023
- Senator Ted Cruz offers Biden Ukraine money if he will control the border The border needs to be totally closed. Looking at the pictures of crowds coming, 2,000 to 3,000 at a time it is pretty scary. Plus, I do not trust Biden to keep his word. He has a border czar who insists that the border is secure, and has done nothing to control illegal immigration. If they thought all these new people were somehow going to vote Republican, they would close the border in an instant.
- (581) Annual Dinner Gala 2018 with Tucker Carlson – YouTube 45 Minutes Full Talk
- DeSantis Won’t Drop Out of Race I have said that DeSantis would be the best candidate for Vice President. But neither DeSantis Nor Trump appears to be open to that. They spend more time picking at each other than they do Biden.
Several have said it would be great if the Jews and Moslems could learn to live in peace. The truth of the matter is that there are Moslems in Israel and they are full citizens. The appointment of this Moslem Jurist is just further proof of that. Hamas is a radical group dedicated to destruction, not peace.
“The Baptist Hospital was bombed, resulting in the tragic loss of 500 lives, including doctors, children, and patients.”
Although it is difficult to be sure I can find no evidence that the hospital, itself, was damaged or that anyone in the hospital was injured. Ed.
- Members of Congress have introduced H.Con.Res. 24, to call an Article V Constitutional Convention, or Con-Con, which would decimate the Constitution and the God-given freedoms it protects. Deceptively, the resolution aggregates old, unrelated Con-Con resolutions.
To learn more and take action go below;
Rick Martin, BMET III
Phone/ Fax 208-543-6299
- Whitehouse Says they will Veto stand-alone bill for Israel I hope they will stand their ground. The pressure may be too great, but it is our only hope to ever balance the budget and fight inflation of prices.
- Electric Vehicles will never be the answer. Internal combustion engines are going to be best for many years to come. They were used at the turn of the 20th Century.
Woman Charging Her Electric Car.
That was 111 years ago. It did not last long after internal combustion motors were invented.