December 30, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. (1 Corinthians 3:10)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XVII, Paragraph 3
When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.
- Please see the attachment: Christmas With Trump
- Vince Fong can now run for seat vacated by Kevin McCarthy
- If Trump is convicted, Nikki Haley would pardon him
- Tucker Carlson: Was Trump Guilty of an Insurrection?
- Premature Baby, born at 25 Weeks, finally goes home from hospital
- Abby Johnson: More people need to see what actually happens in an abortion We have covered Abby Johnson in our recent book: Abortion Compassion
- Democrats try to impose their standards on Supreme Court
- Trump Back on Ballot in Colorado
- Trump Remains on Ballot in Colorado: For Now
- Maine Bars Trump From Ballot
- Maine Moves to Deny Trump Ballot Access
- Trump to Stay on Ballot in California
- Ben Shapiro: Election Violence?
- Trump Family Picture
- Fox News Stands Against Trump
- 14-year-old girl tells what she saw on October 7
- Supreme Court may take up case that could help Trump, others of Jan 6
- Head-on Collision in Texas Leaves 6 Dead
- Sebastian Gorka on Gaza War: 1:48 Minutes
- DOJ Threatens to sue over border
- U.S. Border Security
- Biden is not a serious candidate for president
- Judge Blocks law protecting children from trans surgeries and treatments Idaho