January 4, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:190-20)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XIX
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
- Please see Brent Regan’s Column: The Business of Politics, Attached.
- Will Florida follow Ohio and put right to abortion in Constitution? How can people be so blind? Blind and Heartless.
- Abortion Advocate has her heart changed to pro-life There are many similar stories in my book: Abortion Compassion.
- 75-year-old grandma arrested for praying at abortion clinic: Faces 11 years in prison When we prosecute life, and support death, we are really not a free nation any longer.
- One called Texas anti-immigration law, racist Could be. But they still have to enter legally.