January 3, 2024
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom on God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
U.S. Constitution Amendment XVIII, Section 3
This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress. (Ratified January 16, 1919, repealed by Twenty-First Amendment, December 5, 1933)
- All Trump Relatives are fair game: Melania’s Absence stirs up debate: she is with her very sick mother.
- Lauren Boebert is switching districts: She has faithfully supported most of the right causes She may have some things in her personal life that could need attention and could detract from her successes.
- Judge stops removal of confederate monument There is a movement to sanitize our history. History is history, and any changes are a huge mistake.
- Harvard President Claudine Gay announces resignation amid plagiarism accusations, congressional testimony – ABC News (go.com)
- Michigan House Explosion leaves four dead, some injured Cause unknown, though the most likely is natural gas.
- Democrats ask Justice Thomas to Recuse Himself I hope not, since he is the most faithful to the Constitution.
- Japan airport crash: Military crew died: 300 on commercial aircraft survive the flames: Seems like a miracle Pilot of military plane survived; 5 crew members perished.