Here are a few messages for your consideration.
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)
- Please see the attachment. Notice those cameras at intersections? They are not just for traffic control, but to keep track of where you go? Worth considering this article.
- Tentative Agreement on Debt Limit: President got 4 trillion; House got nothing. Remember that the House had earlier agreed to 1.4 trillion, and some were even against that inflationary measure.
- New 4 trillion debt deal not friendly to America First Agenda Freedom loving congressmen not happy with the proposal. Will they still vote for it? We shall see. (Note: Republicans have a habit of going along to get along. I pray there are a few in the House who feel liberty and fiscal responsibility are important.)
- Recent Presidential Polls? I think this was taken before DeSantis announced his candidacy.
- Landmark Case: Supreme Court Supports Property Rights This has been a long case. The Sacketts, a North Idaho family, wanted to build a house on their lot, but were told by the Bureau of Land Management that it violated the clean water act. The Supreme Court said otherwise.