November 22, 2023
Here are a few articles for your consideration.
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. (Romans 4:3)
U.S. Constitution Article IV, Section 1, Paragraph 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State; And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
- Newsom in Trouble in California: The California of Ronald Reagan is now far left People are leaving the state in droves because of California policies. It is time for the Republicans to regain California before it becomes a complete “hell Hole”.
- Ron DeSantis is a great governor: He will work hard to win, but will still lose. He needs to drop out, endorse Trump and wait for his time.
- Batteries Replace Natural Gas Power Plants What kind of battery can provide power for two or three weeks at a time, when it is cloudy, like Idaho?
- Maybe Argentina has had enough of socialism and hyperinflation Tucker Carlson 32 Minutes in Spanish
- Israel-Hamas war live updates: Heavy fighting erupts around Gaza’s Indonesian Hospital (nbcnews.com)
- Victor Davis Hanson: Gaza War and Woke Culture 1:21:58 Hours